Saturday, July 14, 2007

July 14 - Brentwood to Goldstream (#33)

George Don and I set out from bretwood ferry terminal to paddle down to Goldstream. We went across the inlet and paddled down the west side and then came back the east side after a leisurely lunch at Misery bay. On our way past Spectacle creek, we found a young swallow floating. We took it on board, gavce it some water and allowed it to dry out in my deck bag. It seemed much better by the end of the day and George took it back to the nature centre. Great weather – I did get a few minutes sailing to test the sailing rig on the expedition at the end – even though I had to back track.


W20imgp0885Don and I - the swallow is on my deck bag W20imgp0889the swallow gets gatorade from George 


W20imgp0892 the swallow comes out of the deck bag to check things out  W20imgp0901George and his “parrot”


25 km, 13.5 NM, YTD 458 km. ScreenShot039

No comments: